Our Current Featured Resources
COLLABORATE is a live virtual event where you get to connect with hundreds of top entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, speakers, program leaders & producers of podcasts, radio shows and live & virtual events from around the world, who are all interested in creating alliances with you and promoting your products & programs. On top of that, you’ll learn valuable, actionable knowledge & tools, and get the support you need to catapult your business into the next stratosphere.
What to expect
- Networking Circles: Connect with industry leaders, experts & influencers from around the world
- Hot Or Not: Test your products or programs by getting IMMEDIATE feedback from 100’s of coaches & experts!
- Niche Circles: Get feedback & hone your pitches & messages in front of small groups & live coaches
- Knowledge Sessions: Learn valuable knowledge and actionable tools from guest speakers
- JV Shark Attack: A chance to have your products & programs promoted by key industry leaders
- Special Exercises: Uniquely designed partners connecting & business building exercises
- Special Activities: One-of-a-kind activities created to give your business a mega boost
- And Much More: More sessions & activities are being developed even as you read
JVIC connects you with people who run podcasts, radio shows, tele-summits, webinars, product launches, and live events and have large lists in your target market.
Join us in the JV Insider Circle to:
- Find opportunities to appear as the Guest Expert on Radio shows, Podcasts, Telesummits, Live Events, webinars and get promoted to large mailing lists of your potential clients.
- Create an Instant Rush of High Paying Clients On Demand, Anytime You Want.
- Spread Your Message Like Wildfire by Instantly Plugging Into the Tribes, Audiences, and Communities Others Have Spent Years Building (Potentially Millions of Ideal Prospects Hungry for Your Expertise).
One of the most cost effective ways to grow your business is through Joint Ventures and Affiliate Opportunities. It’s a powerful way to generate more sales, get more web traffic and make connections.
In order to make it easier to find partners, David Riklan, the Founder of SelfGrowth.com and Mark Porteous, The CoFounder of the Soul Affiliate Alliance have created the Joint Venture and Affiliate Directory.
The purpose of their directory is simple. They want to connect you with hundreds of like-minded business owners to help you succeed and improve your business.
1) You can find new Cross Promotion Opportunities.
2) You can find Podcasts looking for guests.
3) You can find people to co-create products with or get endorsements or testimonials for your books, products or services.
4) You can get new Affiliates.
As part of their pre-launch, they are providing a $200 discount for anybody that joins for a limited time. To get your discount, you just need to go to their website and use the PROMO Code: VIP when you check out.
You can see all of the details and join by clicking on the Title above or anywhere on this module.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the Joint Venture Directory.
YOU’RE JUST ONE SPONSOR AWAY FROM CHANGING YOUR LIFE
Coach For Life Institute – Exploring Coaching Mastery is hosting Series #4 – 1: Stages of a Coaching Engagement. Would you like to attend?
The Collaborative Publishing and Marketing Company named CINBC (Collaborative Infopreneurship Network Benefit Corporation) is being established by individuals, cause-oriented, purpose-driven companies and affiliated nonprofit organizations. The Collaborative Network will publish, promote, and market meaningful resources for the betterment of 100% of humanity. We are inviting additional cofounders, strategic alliance partners, resource providers, revenue share partners, sponsors and potential equity investors to join with us as co-creators, coproducers, and collaborators. Please read on and near the bottom of the page check out some of our Current Featured Resources!
Our Key Question to You
What If You Could Be a Cofounder and Part Owner of a Cause-Oriented Publishing, Training and Marketing Company Somewhat Similar to Hay House?
Like Hay House
CINBC will publish, produce, market and distribute print and digital publications as well as audio-video applications, seminars, webinars, online classes, significant events and provide membership options and affiliate income opportunities.
CINBC will also offer training sessions and other resources for writing, publishing, producing content and programs, marketing and distribution. In addition, CINBC will offer coaching, mentoring, and consulting services and license content for use by trained facilitators (especially through an international network of local sponsor organizations).
CINBC has a lead associated 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, the University for Successful Living which will also facilitate the establishment of local Centers for Successful Living around the world and certify Successful Living Coaches and Empower Mentors.
Unlike Hay House
CINBC will allocate a percentage of the co-founders’ shares to affiliated nonprofits, AND it will offer additional shares (and income generating opportunities) to cofounding individuals, organizations and companies, strategic alliance partners and joint venture partners.
And finally, HAY HOUSE will be among the hundreds (if not thousands) of individuals, nonprofits and companies we will include as Featured Resources in our programs and publications in mutually beneficial ways including being compensated through affiliate positions, etc
Shared Vision of the Cofounders
The shared vision of cofounders is to provide expanded access to state-of-the-art resources for Infopreneurship or “information marketing.”
That will include, but not exclusively:
- print and digital publishing,
- online training platforms,
- seminars and workshops,
- program and product development,
- evergreen webinars,
- strategic alliances,
- joint ventures,
- marketing and distribution.
Our intentions are to:
- Demonstrate cocreative collaborative enterprises;
- Incorporate the principles and practices of Community Economic Development which include Self-help, Empowerment, and Capacity-building;
- Harness and demonstrate the power of the Benefit Corporation model;
- Help evidence the value of Crowd Funding and Crowd Financing provisions of the JOBS Act.
We resonate with Buckminster (Bucky) Fuller’s vision of “Betterment for 100% of humanity” and seek to help Expand the Circle of Success by providing greater access to resources that help generate enhanced individual and collective capacities to address social, economic and environmental challenges.
We believe this is the most fertile time in the history of the United States of America to collaborate, make a difference, help solve social, economic and environmental challenges, manifest responsible StewardHeirShip™ over wealth, and leave a rich legacy of empowerment and enlightenment!
The Collaborative Infopreneurship Network is partnering with Ultimate Destinyland™ Benefit Corporation and its affiliated non-profit University for Successful Living to demonstrate collaborative publishing and marketing by publishing their initial 14 titles for Solving Life’s Ultimate Success Puzzles shown below.
You will find further details on the publications and on the role of the University in sponsoring and developing programs to provide broader access to the content of those publications.
Visit Acres of Diamonds in the Rough
Invitation to Help Develop, Market and Ensure the Success of Publications, Programs, and Cause-Oriented Enterprises Established To Help Individuals, Organizations, and Communities Actualize More of Their Potential and Fulfill Their Ultimate Destiny
This portal introduces a Strategic Marketecture of several non-profit organizations, affiliated cause-oriented companies and some of 101+- publications and programs in various stages of completion. You are warmly invited to visit it.
Communicate with us
We can be contacted at the following postal address:
Collaborative Infopreneurship Network Benefit Corporation, Inc.
PO Box 20072
Sedona, AZ 86341
Tel.: +1 928-554-5940
Or By Using the Contact Form Made Available Here